- Living Systems has a sliding fee scale based on a client's gross income, dependents and current circumstances.
- Living Systems residents and interns can see clients who can pay between $15-$50 per session. Residents and interns have master's degrees and are enrolled in the Living Systems Clinical Training Program in order to specialize in family systems theory and therapy.
- Contracted counsellors charge between $75 and $130 per session. Clients may choose to see a resident, an intern or a contracted counsellor.
- The counsellor sets the fee with the client. Fees can be negotiated based on relevant factors as determined by the counsellor.
- The counsellor may review the fee with the client yearly or on an "as needed basis" to adjust the fee up or down if appropriate.
- The client's fee may be raised or lowered at the client's request at any time in consultation with the counsellor.
Please note: Low fees, available through our Access Counselling Program, are subsidized with funds from individual donations and grants. Living Systems has received grants from the B.C. Gaming Commission, District of North Vancouver, City of North Vancouver and West Vancouver Municipality.